And just like that, another exciting night of bold looks, outstanding performances, and deserving awards has come and gone. If you didn’t get a chance to tune into the 2021 Grammy Awards, here’s some highlights:
- Beyonce continues to be our queen after breaking the record for most Grammy wins of all time after receiving her 28th Grammy Award for best R&B performance.
- Megan Thee Stallion is officially the best new artist of 2021.
- Taylor Swift’s Folklore won Album of The Year (obviously), making her the first woman to win that award 3 times.
- Billie Eilish continued her pattern of winning Grammys and insisting someone else should have.
- Harry Styles wore multiple boas.
As usual, the fashion was on point. You may not be able to recreate their exact red carpet looks, but we put together some everyday outfits inspired by what your favourites wore at the 2021 Grammy Awards.